About SchoolPay Angels
School budgets are stretched thin all over the U.S. Schools and parents are increasingly turning to fundraising and crowd-funding in particular to meet various financial needs. Whether the need is helping with a capital improvement, buying special school supplies and equipment or some other need, crowd-funding can work quite well. But it turns out that crowd-funding has some problems, especially for Schools.
Traditional crowd-funding campaigns are quick and easy to set-up. While that can be nice, at schools it means that the campaigns often violate accounting processes and regulations. This causes extra work and headaches during the audit. Donation funds are great but not when they generate a bunch of work for the office staff.
SchoolPay Angels is the solution. SchoolPay Angels is the latest module of the award-winning education payment system, SchoolPay. Districts all over the U.S. take hundreds of millions in payments through SchoolPay. SchoolPay Angels has pre-built crowd-funding features for donating to teachers, the free and reduced nutrition fund, and more. Campaigns appear automatically to SchoolPay parents, online at SchoolPayAngels.com, in social media, and more. All with the same, normal SchoolPay fee structure.
How it Works
Set-up a Campaign
- Enter your entity information: District, School, Non-profit
- Upload a copy of a voided check
- SchoolPay creates a merchant account so that funds settle, automatically, to the right account
2. Create Campaign
- Complete a simple form for each campaign
- You enter the name, the goal, the duration and the remittance type
- A secure payment link is generated and added to SchoolPay.com, SchoolPayAngels.com, posted to social media and emailed directly
3. Accept Donations
- People click your campaign links and donate
- Funds settle automatically to the right bank account
- Other remittance options available